Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40354 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,875₴ (₨34,383) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)