Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40405 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,483₴ (₨48,220) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)