Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44866 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,660₴ (₨37,133) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)