Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,231₴ (€1,067) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)