Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.354 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,085₴ (€1,055) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)