Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,089₴ (€1,179) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tarragona costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Groningen costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)