Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 627%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.450 UAH / PAB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 261% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,764₴ (1,562 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)