Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 488%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.934 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 310% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,610₴ (€1,357) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)