Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.458 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,981₴ (€1,139) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (37 minutes ago)