Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,820₴ (€1,499) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)