Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1096%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.300 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 732% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 129,926₴ ($4,940) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (44 minutes ago)