Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05309 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,772₴ (278,240 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)