Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04959 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,041₴ (303,308 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)