Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05043 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,458₴ (286,712 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)