Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.083 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,678₴ (NZ$3,232) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)