Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.855 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,067₴ ($1,797) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)