Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 698%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 292% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,810₴ (€2,002) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)