Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 549%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.899 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 299% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,931₴ (€1,469) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)