Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,759₴ (Rp 9,309,385) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)