Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22676 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,050₴ (₨145,748) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)