Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24615 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,655₴ (₨43,289) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (30 minutes ago)