Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.375 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 227% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,941₴ (€1,110) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)