Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,223₴ (Mex$ 19,146) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)