Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.673 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,998₴ (€1,705) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)