Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 619%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 287% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,430₴ (€2,064) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (44 minutes ago)