Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04113 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,750₴ (CH$626,091) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)