Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 426%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04086 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,513₴ (CH$722,333) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)