Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 233% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,992₴ (€1,765) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (37 minutes ago)