Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23712 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,251₴ (72,754 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)