Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24324 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,127₴ (74,522 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)