Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24285 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,325₴ (71,339 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)