Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 840%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 383% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,849₴ (€1,598) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)