Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.944 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,637₴ (7,010 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)