Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 496%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05354 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 213% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,613₴ (702,538 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)