Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04646 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,721₴ (790,401 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)