Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04872 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,366₴ (1,074,751 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)