Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 139% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,743₴ (19,783 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)