Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.221 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,874₴ (25,294 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)