Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,385₴ (21,885 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)