Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,342₴ (21,425 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)