Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.209 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,398₴ (27,625 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)