Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 252% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,255₴ (€1,956) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)