Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,448₴ (€1,724) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)