Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04169 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,483₴ (CH$827,126) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)