Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40239 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,333₴ (62,958 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)