Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24608 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,157₴ (¥256,653) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)