Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.972 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 17,102₴ ($b4,305) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)