Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.045 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,857₴ ($b8,618) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)