Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.856 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 339% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,913₴ (23,082 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)