Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.981 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,994₴ (15,763 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)