Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 873%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.977 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 357% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,236₴ (24,935 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)