Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07963 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,631₴ (196,278 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (40 minutes ago)