Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07744 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,499₴ (200,146 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)