Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,422₴ (3,384 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (32 minutes ago)