Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.583 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 26,607₴ (4,042 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)