Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,059₴ (€1,242) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)