Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 459%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.482 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 221% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,090₴ (€1,631) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)