Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,580₴ (€1,038) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)