Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.637 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 151% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,243₴ (5,912 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)