Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.652 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,563₴ (4,648 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)