Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07429 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,783₴ (158,610 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)