Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 204% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,555₴ (5,375 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)