Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 209% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,086₴ (3,819 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)