Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.077 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,407₴ (5,427 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)