Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,079₴ (Php27,563) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)