Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49543 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,496₴ (Php33,296) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)