Cost of living comparison between Olomouc, Czech Republic and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.079 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,973₴ (37,058 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)