Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,355₴ (36,762 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)