Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.221 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,277₴ (25,616 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)