Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,327₴ (30,653 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)