Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 730%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.850 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 272% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,053₴ ($2,162) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)