Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47846 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,630₴ (57,749 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (33 minutes ago)