Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49857 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 17,284₴ (34,668 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)