Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47525 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,044₴ (63,216 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (40 minutes ago)