Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.675 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,001₴ (GH₵7,225) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)