Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.042 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,532₴ (GH₵2,901) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)