Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23244 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,684₴ (¥106,197) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)