Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,155₴ (Mex$ 14,666) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)