Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25830 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,062₴ (Shilling139,611) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)