Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 554%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.514 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 304% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,170₴ (€2,140) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (28 minutes ago)