Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24334 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 216% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,338₴ (¥202,757) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (39 minutes ago)