Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,729₴ (Mex$ 15,462) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)