Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 452%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,086₴ (R$ 4,220) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)