Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23822 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,190₴ (93,149 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)