Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,447₴ (134,422 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)