Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26201 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,079₴ (88,085 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (37 minutes ago)