Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25305 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,606₴ (85,382 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)