Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23107 UAH / RSD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,936₴ (64,639 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)