Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.371 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,303₴ (R$ 5,061) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)