Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,989₴ (R$ 4,843) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)