Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.092 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 150% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,215₴ (R$ 2,869) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)