Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.991 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,454₴ (R$ 4,062) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)