Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 487%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24355 UAH / XPF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 519% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 96,791₴ (397,422 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (38 minutes ago)